Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nitty Gritty: The Trailer


I got home from work today and saw Vincent working away at the trailer with something called an angle-grinder. *boggle* There were SPARKS flying all over the place!  This  looked like fun so I decided to investigate and get in on the action.  :)  

To get some perspective I have taken some photos and there is a simple spur of the moment home video that I took of Vincent explaining what we were doing with the trailer.  
Trailer
Hub
Brake Coupling



Vincent thought it would be a hoot to take a picture of me using the angle-grinder ( which was as much fun as I thought it would be!!!) and so I have posted these here.  


Sparks Flying: Watch Your Back
I've got the grinding technique right. So if I can now remember not to use my back while working (Bad posture = very sore back the next day!) there will be no stopping me.


All in all a fun way to end the day. Feels like I have taken a giant step into a strange testosterone charged world.  

Cheers and beers everyone,

M-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message below :)