Saturday, January 7, 2012

Carpe Diem! Seize the Day!

Hello Y'all, Happy New Years and all that Jazz. :)

We have done quite a  bit during this end of year break.  The weather this last month has been spectacular, warm and sunny most days.  Vincent has been finishing the trailer chassis which looks awesome and doing solar energy experiments in the backyard which look promising.  I, on the other hand, have been temporarily banned from doing any serious hard work so I did bits and pieces around the house as I could.  Mostly I spent time with the family which was great.

I'll catch up with you again in a few days.  I have lots to say about the trailer but at the moment I'm enjoying the moment; loving the sun, the sweet smell of freshly mowed grass, and the sound of my kids going about their day.

So carpe diem: today!
Tomorrow brings another day.

M-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message below :)